Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Various Stuff

Z3MCJez

All used Caterham items below have been taken from a 2 y.o. metric sigma race car, with around 4,500 miles (250 of which were road, the balance on track).

All prices now INCLUDE P&P unless stated otherwise. Pictures available if necessary.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I want, but I'll try to be fair.

Stuff having upgraded to widetrack

Before I list all of this, note that the front left corner was involved in a minor incident the last time I drove the car at Brands. Damage was a bent upright and *VERY* slightly bent lower wishbone - you wouldn't have noticed unless you measured it - However, I did, and that's not therefore available.

Upper wishbone - LHS - £25 (stone chipped)

Both wishbones - RHS - £80 (stone chipped)

Light assemblies (headlamp (7"), indicator + pod, stay (not the brand new style)) - £100 (headlamp glass has had it - suitable only for racing if heavily taped up - otherwise you'll need new glass at about £20 each side. Bowls are good. One indicator pod has cracked underneath. Will split this if necessary)

Flexible brake hoses (chassis to caliper x2) - £15

Windscreen stanchions and frame - silver (not polished)(glass has had it) - £75 (If you want the cracked glass, P&P will be extra)

Metric orange roll bar - £15

Imperial red roll bar - NTL donation (Note, this has had metric screws in it, and needs to be re-tapped)

Bilstein front springs and shocks (note, the adjustable platforms have been taken off to put on the new shocks, so you would need a spring retainer or new adjustable bits - AVAILABLE WITH FIXED PLATFORMS COURTESY OF MOCA2CV - I guess you'd only need a circlip to make the shocks operable at this point) - £125

Bilstein rear springs and shocks (note, as front shocks) - £200

Standard steering rack clamps - £10

Other Caterham items

Hood and hoodsticks - £140

Side repeater (brand new and unfitted - one only) - £10

Spare wiper (brand new - one only) - £5

Rear view mirror - dipping sort - includes new sticky patch - £10

Yellow front cycle wings (brand new and unfitted - pair - £108 new) - £85 (These are the type without the retaining grooves)

Black cycle wings - refurbed - suitable for race cars - £10-£15 each (collection or meet at a race circuit)

Non-Caterham items

Starter guitar / amp - New cost was £250 - £125 (excl. P&P)

12v beer cooler /warmer box - will hold 6 x 500ml cans - unused but no box now - £15

Jez

Edited by - z3mcjez on 4 Apr 2011 14:07:27

Dignity,

It is that one (although without the rubber bit, or the allen key). It's lost it's lustre, but may shine up again. It was on the front bonnet catch when it was on the car (which was only for about 6 months) so it has had some abuse down there. On the other hand, it is only a fiver and it'll go in a padded envelope so probably only about £6 or so delivered. I'll even throw in an out of date tax disc 😬

Jez

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...