Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R400 Road/Race

Gnasher2

Are you coming to the Autosport show, by the way?

I am in Barcelona that weekend, Nigel, so sadly won't be going. Shame - it's a great place to catch up with old mates. *thumbup*

Hayman's going - on a press pass though and I would imagine Gnasher2 will be there too....

A word for Gnasher's car, leaving aside the fact that I "may" have been responsible for bolting some bits onto it, don't let that concern you...they in no way affect safety (I think)....it's a well sorted, ex championship winning car (once or twice?...I can't recall?)

....and if I were looking for a road/race car I'd put my hands in my pcoket right now *thumbup*

Mark,

Thanks for the kind words about the R400. I really will be very sorry to see it go but one race car at any one time is my limit (or to be more accurate, my better halves!)

I never knew that you had taken a spanner to my car. If I had I would have been more nervous *eek*

Sorry you cant make Autosport and yes I will be. On duty as usual and getting tucked up left, right and centre from everyone who wants to be sponsored 😔

• 3 weeks later...