Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Trick VVC head + other stuff

AMMO

A friend of mine, who is a fantastic engine builder with loads of experience, has some K-series stuff for sale. He doesn't know how to switch a computer on and to my knowledge has never and probably will never own one. He's not stupid, just couldn't give a toss about computers. That's why I'm posting this for him.

He has a brand new VVC head which has been ported, has new valves, dual springs, solid lifters with hot cams and VVC gubbins all blanked off (Piper). Will give in excess of 200 bhp in an 1800. He is asking £1,000.00 for outright purchase. Don't know if this is in the ball park but can't be far off.

He also has some stock 1800 cranks and other bits and is available to upgrade 1400 and 1600 engines over the winter period.

He also has some MGF challenge cams (Piper 285 or similar?) which are good for a 190 bhp.

If anyone seriuosly interested, get in touch with me on acaste8004@aol.com and I'll put you in touch direct.

AMMO

I would be interested (I have a 1600 SL) but am more interested in getting the whole job completed by someone. If he's an engine builder why doesn't he build a complete engine for someone (me maybe) with these bits?

What would it cost for heim to build me a 190-200bhp engine using these bits and my 1600 block?

cheers,

Mike