Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Christmas Clearout

DuncanM

Thought I would have a clearout to free up some space, don't know how I have managed to accumulate so many aeroscreens!

EU3 MFRU - brand new £25 - SOLD to Bill

13'' minilite with brand new 185/60 AO21 tyre - spare wheel off a car i no longer own £50 - SOLD to Matthew

CC GRP aeroscreen with plastic mirrors - this is used and the centre mirror is cracked from over tightening £120 - SOLD to Phil

CC carbon aeroscreen for SV - still in original bag, never fitted, has a small scratch £400

RiF carbon aeroscreen with plastic racetech mirrors - good condition £230 - SOLD to Rich

Standard tonneau cover - £35

Tonneau cover for car with tillets and cage - £85

Brand new scuttle still with protective film, no holes drilled - a little bit furry but will clean up a treat £100 - SOLD to Shaun

Wanted: 1 x 13''x8'' 8-spoke anthracite wheel and 4 x trackday tyres (2x8'' + 2x6'')

Postage is extra but can be collected for free from Arundel, Stouport or Bath. I would prefer collection as packing up aeroscreens is a pain in the 🙆🏻

Duncan

Edited by - DuncanM on 6 Dec 2010 21:22:45

Edited by - DuncanM on 7 Dec 2010 12:17:11

Edited by - DuncanM on 7 Dec 2010 14:09:53

Edited by - DuncanM on 7 Dec 2010 14:13:53

• Support Team

Hi Duncan - I am interested in the scuttle.

Does it have no holes in it or are there windscreen wiper holes in it? I am after one with no holes at all but would consider one that had the w/w holes.

What do you mean by slightly furry? Is this just the usual aluminium surface oxidation?

Is it this one?

A photo would be ideal if you can send me one (shaun dot elwell at blueyonder dot co dot uk).

Thanks,

Shaun

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

Hi Duncan - May I have dibs on it until I check the part Number on My current one please *thumbup* will let you know later today *thumbup*

Just checked with CC and they say YWB 100970 AND its an EU4 He Thinks.........I will look at existing PT no and let you know tonight OK....

Bill