Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Fender Stratocaster and Motorsport magazines

AMMO

Ammo, Ebay is blocked at work, what is the spec of the Strat and how much is he expecting to get for it?

Brian Ramsey, NE Area Rep

Then raise the scarlet standard high.

Within its shade we'll live and die,

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,

We'll keep the red flag flying here.

Cut and paste from "the Bay" :

Fender Stratocaster

1997 Japanese 60s Re-issue

This auction is for my black '97 Fender Strat. It comes with a hard case which the guitar has always been stored in. Subsequently the guitar is in mint condition with not a single mark on it.

The guitar has the typical Strat configuration with three single coil pickups and a 5-way selector switch, one volume and two tone controls with the 60s faded pickup design.

The sound of the guitar is fantastic! It has a very punchy neck pickup which I have found great for funky rhythm playing. The fourth position has a typical Stevie Ray Vaughan style sound whilst the bridge position has a nice bright tone which cuts through really well for solos.

I have also put a new set of Elixir strings on it for the new user.

My reason for selling is that I have a very similar guitar in a cream colour which gets all the use at the gigs. I can't justify keeping this one so it would be better going to a loving home.

To the winning bidder, I can ship the guitar out to you and I will of course package it carefully and send it fully insured to make sure it gets to you ok. I'll get it out as soon after the auction ends as possible. Alternatively, I am willing to arrange pickup for the guitar for anyone closer which may be cheaper/easier.

Please please contact me if you would like any more info about the guitar which I haven't already included or any futher pictures.

Happy bidding!"

Looks ok to me but I have no clue about Guitars.

Jonathan

=========================

My Flickr Gallery

92 Supersprint, Ford LSD LA, RK AX Crossflow. Stealth model (Matt Black and Ali), rebuild completed.

Thanks for that *thumbup* It's for my eldest but she wants an Olympic White one. Girls!

Brian Ramsey, NE Area Rep

Then raise the scarlet standard high.

Within its shade we'll live and die,

Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,

We'll keep the red flag flying here.

The one Rob normally plays is white and was gigged by Michael Jackson guitarist Gregg Wright when he came over to tour the UK. Gregg now has another Japanese '60's re-issue Strat. They are very good value for money and sound amazing.

Rob's white one has a few dings from gigging. The black one he is selling is spotless.

Rob moved in with his girlfriend around a year ago. I'm still trying to get him to move the last of his clobber out as I need the room back! He was looking at some of his stuff he might be selling.

He has an immaculate Fender Twin amplifier that may be for sale as he doesn't use it. He has a Mexican Sunburst Strat that he should probably sell too.

Please buy something. I need the space!

Ammo

Raceco.com