Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2004Jaguar XJ6 3.0Ltr. V6

Two Wings

Auto 6 Speed, 53,500 miles, Immaculate Jaguar Racing Green Metalic, Full Jaguar Service History, A/C +Full Climate Control, Cruise Control, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Trip Computer, Electric Door Mirrors, Lights & Rain Auto Sensors, Electric Seats, Heeated Front & Rear Screens, Full Size Alloy Spare.

To Anyone in the club £9,000. Tel: 07917-366917

or e-mail ronandcathy@hotmail.co.uk

Is this what these things are going for now?!! What a cracking much car for not much at all. I quite fancy a Jag at some point but having just bought the 7 not just yet!

Great chassis, lovely build, great 'box, reasonably cheap to run...what more do you want?! *thumbup*

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, no firm offers yet so I will drop the price to £8,000 *confused*as I'd rather not let the dealership have it. 😔 😔 As you can see by the attachment above it is a beautifull car.

The 3.0 ltr V6 is a lovely engine coupled with the aluminium body & chassis. I had a V8 XJ before this one & acceleration wise is not much difference due to the saving of weight with the aluminium.

Make a great surprise present for your wife/partner/girlfreind............................Think of all those Brownie Points,,,,,She'll love you forever!! 😬

As you can see by the attachment above it is a beautifull car.
Which attachment would that be *confused*

Can you E-mail me some pictures, I may have someone who is interested .. though they don't know it yet

niftys@btopenworld.com

========================================

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬