Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Water rail .....

SLR No.77

• 4 months later...
  • Leadership Team

Really just looking for the original single tube version as fitted to my EU2 SLR - I think the later ones have a bypass take-off more central rather than just being a small extension at the back end. What do you have?

Stu.

Edited by - sforshaw on 13 Apr 2011 11:27:07

Hi Stu,

I may know someone with one for sale *wink* 😬 I will check when I get home but I am sure I have the one you are looking for.

Chris, That sounds like the one I am after 😬 how much are you looking for and has it got the temperature sender mounting.

Nathan

• Leadership Team

Nathan, it does sound as though your rail would fit my car so you have the rail from Chris and I'll have yours! I think this is the version Chris will have, which you need, and this is the one I need with the short rear section.

I'll let you both decide on the value!

Stu.

Nathan,

I bought it several years ago from Dave Jackson here but never fitted it. I'm almost certain it has the temp sender mountings but I will check (I may not get to the car though till Friday). I paid £70 plus P&P so how does £70 including P&P sound?

I also have a brand new cooling sub pipe for the temp senders and balnking plugs for the water rail. Bought from CC to move the senders away from the exhaust to install when I installed the above water rail but it never happened. Cost £27 new - if you would like that as well I would throw it in for £15.

Chris