Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Weekend in Wales

Charlies Angel

To Simon and the rest of the team..............

Thank you for a great season and a fantastic final weekend, especially the weather.

Well done to Chris and thank you to Chris for showing me what Custard can do, to Suzanne for a great season of competition (sorry but Custard WANTED that trophy)and to Class 4 for all the fun and banter. Lastly but not least to the girls from South Wales for clearing up after us all as usual!

I had a great time, even if my race suit is a bit muddy. Hope you got your trophy Nigel, I saw that the time allocated for my little off was a bit ambitious - I think the clock must have gone round again 😔

Lynn

Having fun with Custard

I agree with Lynn's comments - especially to our new Comp Sec who has put together an excellent season of events with some great competition.

Well done to Lynn. Suz had done enough to win the ladies championship with her final run of the weekend - until Lynns final run. Tense stuff indeed 😶‍🌫️

Thanks to Matthew and Michael for a great weekend of tough competition. I was genuinely happy for Matthew on his win on Saturday by a tenth of a second honest 😳 but thoroughly over the moon to win yesterday. An amazing feeling and the beer tasted very good out of the winners tankard last night at 12.30am when we got back 😬

For those interested, the results are here

I want to send a BIG Thank you to:

All you lovely sprinters for another thoroughly enjoyable season full of fun, frolicks and bloomin' good company *wavey* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

To our illustrious leaders for all their efforts to make things run seamlessly ,again-You are all brilliant *smokin*.

To my formidable competitors for making me raise my game and for making the competition go right to the wire 😶‍🌫️

To everyone this weekend for helping me celebrate my birthday (or for graciously indulging me!) 🥰

and

Many Congratulations to:

All the class winners and our reigning Ladies Champ Lynn 😶‍🌫️

Special congratulation to my hubby, Dr G for his first (of many I am sure) class win yesterday. VERY proud. 🥰

only 6 months to wait..... *cry*

Hi Lynn, yes got the trophy thanks, first of the season 😬

Well done to all the winners, particularly Chris in Class 4 who has shown us the way all season.

Thanks also to the Comp Sec and all those who make it happen. *thumbup*

See you all at the awards.

Full time class 4 Zetec

Just to repeat the previous sentiments, what a great weekend and a smashing finish for an excellent year - role on next year.

Class 1 has been a real pleasure once again 😶‍🌫️

All the other classes have been a real pleasure to follow and the Ladies championship has been brilliant.

Mark *thumbup* really chuffed for you 😬

Last but not least, Simon and the team for all the support *smokin*

What they said *arrowup*

Fantastic fun and a fitting end to the season *cool*

Well done to all the class winners, to Chris for a sterling performance to win the overall championship and to the ladies who all drove magnificently *wavey*

See you at the awards do

Tam

Drowned Rat Racing

I'm really sad not to have been there to join in with the fun. Anglesey is a magic place and a fitting venue for the culmination of the season. It's been a great year for lots of drivers, particularly Chris, who thoroughly deserves the championship after consistently brilliant drives.

Lots of long winter nights ahead now before Goodwood, but at least it'll give me the chance to prepare my new Class 3 beast for the new season - it's looking good, but the nut behind the wheel will be it's biggest weakness.

See you at the lunch.

Andrew