Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Now SOLD: BMW 730D 2006 facelift model £13.5k now reduced to £10.5k b4 p/ex

Peter Duce

Currently trying to consolidate multiple cars and as a result looking to sell my 730D. Great car, but since we gained a dog - not very practical anymore, so it is not getting used much. It has been main dealer BMW maintained and has just had a full service (£500 squid). Nearly 12 months tax and MOT. Two new rear tyres, still plenty left on the fronts and the spare is brand spanking new.

I have pictures and happy to send to anyone interested. I live in Somerset, but do spend time in and around London (Heathrow/Staines) so could meet up if someone is interested.

Will probably regret getting rid of it ... but there you go.

A lot of motor car for £13,500 ... it is as they used to say .. a "snip". (Can you still say that these days 😬 ) it was £45k 4 and a bit years ago.

Anyhow if you are interested give me a ring on 07836 738032. (Staying in Reading Monday night if you are local and want to see it in the flesh.)

Edited by - Peter Duce on 12 Nov 2010 15:28:12

Edited by - Peter Duce on 14 Nov 2010 19:07:28

Peter, I have something unconnected (work related) to speak to you about - I expect you have my number, but BM me if you don't.

Your car looks like a bargain by the way.

Full Terms and Conditions of this post can be read here.

And, in addition, your lack of attendance at the Somerset & Wessex meeting on the 1st Thursday of the month has been noted, but all black marks will be eradicated if you come to the Rumwell Inn on the 4th Nov Peter 😬 [if you want to bring the 7 series, we may be able to spread the word a bit too? *biggrin*]

Paul J.

• 3 weeks later...