Click here if you are having website access problems ×

What is this?!?

7by7

No, not a Westie, there are too many Caterham parts on view. It probably is a Lotus or Caterham chassis, but with some home sourced parts. Notice the way in which the constructor has got around any potential lower trunnion problems and the use of steering column stalks.

As for price, I wouldn't have thought it was worth a penny more than £4000, and that is being generous for a barsteward with no provenance. I expect the dealer paid around £2000?

Paul J.

• Area Representative

A classic example of where The Club and Lotus Seven Register has so much value. John Watson would know as soon as he looked at the car itself (not just at pictures).

Pre-Crossflows were installed into S2 cars, not S3s which marked the introduction of Kent engines.

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

looks like a locost or a MK

one chap in this club turns up at the taffia blats in a MK with caterham logos. Ive never had the heart to ask if he thinks he bought a caterham or more importantly if he paid the money for a caterham or if he simply thinks he has a car thats unmistakable 😬

The rear panel height and curviture around the rear arches are the key external visuals,

Under the bonnet of this horror for sale is a load of crap - look at the pedal box and front suspension and front bodywork fabrication.

I'd be gutted if I found it 😬

here is C7 TOP

Taffia rear gunner