Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Landrover Series 3 88"

Flyingfish

For sale is my 1981 Landrover Series 3 SWB 2.25 Petrol. 31000 Miles. Red. Free wheeling hubs. Roof Rack. It is in great mechanical shape with many new parts being added in last few weeks which include, new alternator, starter solenoid, brake master cylinder and new tyres. It has 12 months MOT and 6 months TAX. Original cloth interior which is in good condition.

£1800

Pistonheads Ad

Silver 1.8VVC Roadsport CA53 RAM

• Area Representative

FWIW Flyingfish, that's almost a carbon copy of my John Brown experience - in the early '90s they bought my Triumph 2000 for £1,500 (a fair price TBH) and advertised it for £4.5k. The ads seems to be written by an old school Troy Queef - she drives beautifully, straight and true, lovely clean oil, formerly owned by her majesty's valet, that sort of guff. Presumably there are plenty of people out there who really go for this sort of crap *confused*

JB also knew that my old Triumph had its speedometer replaced and the original was with the car when it was sold, but that didn't stop them advertising it with a genuine 12k miles on the clock. Dontcha just love dealers . . .

Cruds