Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Leather seats

SLR No.77

• Leadership Team

I'm selling a pair of leather S-Type seats for a standard width car (the big headrest versions). They're in really nice condition and have been in storage for 5 years following a swap to Tilletts - leather treatment added every 6 months to keep them nice! I'd planned to keep them for use in the future but it does seem unlikely. Adjustable runners fitted to both.

I can deliver them to the Ansar & Andy Roadshow in Yorkshire on Tuesday or to Oulton Park on Wednesday, or meetings in Lancs/Cheshire. Otherwise GONADS - a little too big to practically post but can do if absolutely necessary (at cost).

£400.

Stu.

Joint Area Representative MAD Sevens (Merseyside And District)

www.superse7ens.co.uk..........the rebuild 😬

Stu,

If they are as good as you say I will take them. Only thing is that I will not be in your part of the world for about a month. I am quite happy to pay now and collect later if you can store them for a while longer.

Wiz

Stu,

They look fine to me, just what I have been looking for. Please give me a call on 07836 281529 or send me an email to sort out payment. I am visiting my uncle in Chester in 3 or 4 weeks and can collect then. Alternatively if you pass Chester you can drop them off.

Wiz

• Leadership Team

Hi Wizzo - they're yours if you want them *thumbup* Only fault I could find when checking them over to take the photos was a small amount of historical corrosion just below the neck of the headrest stalks - nothing major but I just want you to be aware of it! The leather is very good though!

YHM *thumbup*

Stu.

Joint Area Representative MAD Sevens (Merseyside And District)

www.superse7ens.co.uk..........the rebuild 😬