Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Correct Size and Offsets for R500 13's

boss351

First posting here so Hi to everyone to start with.

I have searched and keep finding snippets to the answer I am looking for. So easier to come out and ask. What are the correct offsets (ET) for the 6x13 and 8x13 Caterham alloys (Anthracites) fitted on the R500?

I have an SV with Dedion rear, guessing no fitment issues? I am looking at new local alternatives (USA/Canada) but may try and find a used set in the UK if possible also and also there are the CC wheels available here too for a final alternative.

Cheers, Adam

• Support Team

On a Caterham the most useful measurement is the backdepth which is the measurement from the inside edge of the wheel rim to the hub mating face - dimension "B" here. Any wheel supplier/manufacturer should be able to work with this dimension. Offset is dependent on the exact width of the wheel which will vary slightly from supplier to supplier. I have bought a couple of sets of wheels from Image (my link above) and both times just quoted the backdepth which I measured from my existing (Caterham supplied) wheels.

For 6" wheels the backdepth is 110mm and for 8" (rears only) the backdepth is 140mm.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing