Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OT - BMW 123

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Hi,

A friend at work has got an increasing family and needs to let his BMW go to get a family wagon. He has owned it from new and bought it to replace his Imprezza that was getting way too thirsty.

Its a BMW 123d M Sport 2.0 Litre which has the diesel twin turbo engine and puts out 205 BHP. He reckons its a brilliant car with great performance and still returns around 52 mpg combined 🥰

First registered March 2008 with full BMW service history. Its navy blue with the upgraded 19" alloys, full leather black interior with heated front seats, climate control, ipod link and manufacturer tinted windows. It has done about 24,000 miles and road tax is about £120 per year.

It still has the balance of its 3 year full warranty in place (around 5-6 months) and is in excellent condition throughout.

Anthony tells me they are going for around £19.5k but he will sell his for £18,000 if any of the club people are interested. Now available at £17,000 and with 26,000 miles

I will pass on his contact details to anyone who requests them.

Thanks

Nick

Back in a BEC! - but done alright in Class 1...

Edited by - Nick Chan on 13 Dec 2010 21:28:00

• Leadership Team

a friend at work....!!! *rolleyes* *rolleyes* - come on Nick where've you been hiding this one? 😬

if I wan't trying to persuade Ali to go down the route of a shared 993 next spring - I'd have been seriously interested

• 2 months later...