Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2006 Sikorsky 300 (269) C Helicopter - SOLD

Mike C.

OMG *eek*

I feel genuinely nauseous watching that. We had a very steep ladder to roof scaffolding on our house. I was dieing to go up and look at the roof and neighbours gardens but I could barely get to the top. I just couldn't face the prospect of transiting from the ladder to the top so down I went. Felt silly so tried again. Same result. I have always been freaked by heights.

Yet I, too, am a pilot and think nothing of it in an aeroplane. I guess the plane is equivalent to a safety barrier.

Back on topic: I really would love to learn to fly a helicopter and buy this one here ... but I fear neither will happen ☹️

==================================

R400SV in orange - so far unmodified!

Edited by - Tangerine Dream on 21 Sep 2010 09:47:45

Think I'll post this on Chit Chat - my fault, but I think I've hi-jacked my own thread

Only posted the helicopter on here for a bit of fun. It is fantastic - the 'Mini Cooper' of helicopters - superb build and design, with great handling. Makes a Robinson look like a Reliant Robin *smile*

However, it will probably sell abroad - power reserves and tough durability makes them very popular in hot/high climates.

Mad Manx