Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Covers for wiper spindles + Lid advise....If you please

Billyboy

When using a hero screen *smokin* - Is that the norm - where does one purchase such rubbers

Also would like some feed back on the Caberg range of lids - the ones with the flip front - Will be used on public roads when Hero screening *thumbup* about 125 ish.

What does the pobc think........

The Carberg helmets seem to be good. I tried two diffrent designs and found one was uncomftable and the other was fine.

have a look here: here

After looking through this I felt that % stars in a car would be good. The Arai GP5X looks like the GP5 that is used in motorsport. It is the only Arai helmet with 5 stars. 5 stars gives you more side of the head protection.

hope this helps

David

SHARP came into being in 2007, after the Department for Transport found real differences in the safety performance of motorcycle helmets available in the UK. While all helmets have to meet minimum safety standards, research showed that up to 50 lives could be saved each year if motorcyclists wore the safest helmets available to them.
Makes a bit of a mockery the BSI standard testing & marking.

The Sharp test is quit new so not all helmets have bben tested. Arai say that the side protection is not that importent as it is not the place were bikers need protection. People recon that cheep helmets pass as the manifactures beef up these areas. For car use i think the extra padding would be a good idea especaly as I have a full cage.

David