Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Championship Class Structure

GrahamV

So that's how the tech forum works. 😬

for the majority of us newbies the tech forum is a great unknown and little is said on BC as to it's workings other than in jest.

so basically if you've got a strong viewpoint about an item make sure you voice it, followed by discussion, disagreetment and eventually a consensus of opinion & a vote.

Hopefully it then goes the way you hope.

Fingers crossed for Zetec lovers being there *wink*

Q469 WET, 1990 1690 Xflow Long Cockpit in Ali except for the red bits. But hopefully a Class 2 150 ish BHP Zetec in 2011. With a Dual Drive :-)CaterBram on Facebook

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to avoid any future confusion on this topic, can I suggest that it is also clarified whether H-pattern dog boxes are permitted in group 4 (the current rules do appear to allow them)'. thanks.

Ref Anglesey, unfortunately it appears that work comitments are going to get in the way of me attending, so the party will have to go on without me :-)

As nobody in class 4 has yet turned up with a sequential

Not so sure about that Adrian. Didn't Martyn Mills compete in Class 4, at Loton & Curb 2, in a Fireblade with sequential? Nice car too *cool*

Sorry, dived in a bit quick there without reading all the previous posts properly 😳 Fireblade + seq. OK but not for the rest of us in Class 4. That scuppers my plans to have Twink with sequential, super wide-track and clams 😬

Paul

Edited by - 4* on 21 Sep 2010 21:55:29

Paul

The rules for fireblade were changed so they could compete in class 4. The regs should have read no sequental gear boxs in class 1-4 except for fireblades in class 4, or something to that affect.

I remember the discussion at the tec forum as I wanted to go to class 4 and put a sequental box in so I could fleace the rest of the class. When it was rejected ( i think thi s was and is the correct dissision) I uped the power on the engine and went to class 5.

Looking at this years results I would think a 190BHP with sequental box would be just as fast as my 210BHP with 6 speed box. This is based on quick shift times seen on data logging.

David