Click here if you are having website access problems ×

guess what?

Stephen Long

Why d'yer travel them roads, we went down to Dawlish this summer on far more interesting roads and got a spotted *tongue* *wink*

Moretonhampsted to Bovey A382 fantastic *thumbup* watch out though Mark "got air" over a crest into sharp left - he also got brown trousers 😬

Teign valley road is marvellous as well *thumbup*

Have good weekend blatting *cool*

Dicks

Hi Dicks,

I chose that route for speed, I had a meeting at 9am and wanted to get back as close to 5pm as I could. I just did not want to go down the M4/M5. Actually it turned out ot be great run. Very fast and very entertaining.

I don't want you to feel bad about the new stone guards (it's a good thing to keep your car looking good) . Helen suggests you are making your car bootiful for when you take SWIMBO to the Isle of Wight, she thinks you will be fitting a nice comfy passenger seat next. *eek*

I don't think you will go that far myself 😬

Longy

Hi Stephen,

I had a similar experience of 'not spotted' after doing a 200 mile round trip to watch the BTCC at Knockhill on Sunday. Drove the 'scenic route' of the A7 along with my mate in his lime green Elise, we also had a TVR in our group until it broke down! Anyway, we should have stuck out like a sore thumb amongst all the tintops!

I did a round trip from Brighton to Snowdon on the bank holiday weekend. 600 miles and no 7 spots. I did see about ten Elises (Elisen?), a few TVRs and lots of hot hatches/saloons.

(Edit: I was in a hire car, not a 7. No spots of other 7s)

Edited by - peterpi on 13 Sep 2010 17:56:51

Just got back from a 2,333 mile trip over 13 days from West Midlands to Scotland including Aviemore, Brora, John O' Groats, Sky and several runs across the Dukes Pass.

Despite several waves and headlight flashes from passing motorists, not a single spotted recorded on here ☹️

Did see a couple of 7's today - spotted post to follow.....

Steve - Orange and Black ex Academy -

You can either be right or you can be happy.