Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VX 1600 - 1999

Drew Gibson

For Sale, 1600 8V Vauxhall engined Caterham Sevan, red, 5 speed in red. 1999, built by Caterham midlands for 1999 Caterham graduate championship and raced in the series for one year before being converted for road use. Lots of work and receipts from James Whiting, including a pretty comprehensive service at the start of this year.

Alloy rad, carbon cycle wings and indicator pods, clear indicators and side repeaters, minilite wheels, spare wheel and carrier, Q/R Momo steering wheel, kill switch, hand held fire extinguisher, electronic temp gauge, electronic speedo, 4 point belts, cloth seats, new tyres, brake pads / discs, silicon hoses, and front trinions / bushes all this year(!) 10 months MOT, 6 months tax. Full weather gear, hood, hood bag, car cover and the all important half hood (£150 from soft bits for sevens last year).

Good looking, reliable and quick seven: £8500 ono

Email: drew.gibson@haymarket.com

Phone: 07960390922

Pictures and more info: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2016462.htm

Sorry that your selling Drew, best of luck with the sale. I have mentioned your car for sale on the Graduate Racer's Website

Hope you don't mind my comment there re: price, obviously racing cars are bashed about and stripped out therefore cheaper. Yours is the sweetest sounding 1600vx I've heard to date and all those James Whiting receipts of yours will look good to a potential buyer.

Q41 ACF Classic Grad #98