Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough thanks

magister

Big thank you *smile*to all involved in the organisation and running of Curborough 2 -

Judith+Malcom, David Patterson and all the 'backroom' people without whom the events would not be possible.

A particular thanks is due to all the marshals who endured some awful weather before lunchtime, but still kept smiling.

PaulB

Many thanks from me too.

I had a great weekend, thoroughly enjoyed the myself ...

Orangisation was excellent 😶‍🌫️

Excellent entertainment Neil 😬

The intense battle for the Inter Club Challenge..... *cool*

All of Class 1 was on top form - well done to Mr Causey for getting back on the track *thumbup* Yet again the competition was superb, Mr Johnson, Brown, Causey and Lynch are getting extremely quick in the dry and Mr Boston is also proving to be exceptional in the wet. The Novices really are gathering pace too. Last but not least, congratulations to Mr Willoughby for putting in a first class final run 😶‍🌫️

*thumbup* *thumbup*

Big thank you to all involved in the organisation and running of Curborough 2 -

Judith+Malcom, David Patterson and all the 'backroom' people without whom the events would not be possible.

A particular thanks is due to all the marshals who endured some awful weather before lunchtime, but still kept smiling.

Ditto, many, many, thanks to all who made the weekend possible *thumbup* *thumbup*