Click here if you are having website access problems ×

HPC Wanted

MarcusEales

The one on here. Non -standard engine. Doesn't mean that it's not a good car but does mean that on the whole it will attract a lower price.

If the Findit one is the one I think it is then it was a good, and rare, find with a low price forced by a desperation to sell.

If you will truly put up with a rough condition car then you will get one for 10K. I seem to remember a certain vehicle that passed Mr Webb's way back in the spring. You might have got that for 10K - but oh boy it was a shed *eek* *thumbdown*.

IMHO rough condition means bills to come so you end up paying in the long run anyway.

• Area Representative

Hi Marcus,

Have seen your thread about the £10k HPC and whilst I think this is a bit too low for a half decent car of any description (certainly straight and with the right bits on *eek*), I appreciate it might be a buyer's market as we head into the dark(er) nights....

When I was looking for my repalcement car 2 or 3 months ago, I saw the findit car you mentioned. I didn't realise that it went for around the £10k mark though. Obviously the seller must have been very desperate ☹️. I did speak to another chap with a very similar spec and price to the J reg car and his car sounded an excellent spec and was not being used at all, hence the sale.

I imagine the car is still there so drop him an email on harry@hsharples.freeserve.co.uk and see if you can agree a suitable compromise price if he wants to sell it....

Good luck!

HTH

Nick

Yellow HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬

• Area Representative

Hi Marcus,

Just had a afew emails from Harry tonight and he still has his seven and could be in your ball park *eek*....

Certainly drop him an email as we can't see your email address now!

Cheers

Nick

Yellow HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬