Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Aero front wishbones

AMMO

I have a second hand set of aero front wishbones as fitted to the R500. I was going to fit them to my narrow track car but have decided to go a different route.

The bushes and bearings have been removed ready to be re-painted. The lower right hand wishbone has some minor damage and should be assessed to see if it is useable long-term. I would probably buy a new one and use it as an emergency spare. The other three wishbones are pretty much perfect apart from a few stone chips. A quick going over with an aerosol can would make them more presentable.

Useful if you want to save some weight at the front, or if you are racing as spares.

£300.00 delivered.

I’m basically asking £100.00 per wishbone and throwing the slight damaged one in for free. May consider splitting, in which case £125.00 each for the top wishbones, £150.00 for the lower left and £50.00 for the lower right.

Ammo

Raceco.com

Hi Ammo, will almost certainly take these. Current setup is 2006 widetrack with one-way adjustable Nitrons. I reckon they should fit ok. I'll make a call to check tomorrow and be back to you ASAP. Hope that's OK.

Steve

*arrowright* *arrowright*Harry Flatters - 263bhp of VX joy *arrowright* *arrowright* *thumbup*

AKA Steve Mell - Su77on Se7ener