Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Standard S3 Hood

Nishikigoi

I'm searching a standard caterham hood for my 1997 S3 Roadsport (RHD).

The original was stolen last month near Stuttgart / Germany incl. caterham hoodbag. ☹️

At the rear black tenax buttons installed, mounting on the windscreen with black fastener buttons and windproof with foam strip. (little gab on the co-driver side)

If you get an offer about a used hood with this features, please let me know (heiko.runkel@sva.de).

Otherwise I'm happy about a fair offer about a hood (in new or rarly used condition).

Regards

Heiko

Hi Heiko,

If Simon's offer doesn't work out...

I have a S3 hood and Caterham hood bag.

In fact I have an early (circa 1987) hood that fits the original flat sidescreens

OR

a new style S3 hood that matches the hi-visibility doors (the ones with the elbow bulge). It has the velcro sleeve for the top hood rail and a zip out rear screen (zip works). I have just cleaned it up. It could do with an application of 'Restora' to improve the windows (but they have not yellowed). I only put it on the back of my Seven yesterday while Slider@7 is borrowing my half hood for his trip to the Alps in a few days time (Well it used to be his before he foolishly sold it to me *cool*).

Where are you in Germany? Is Stuttgart home or were you visiting?

I am located 15km east of Brussels.

Gavin

1988 1700 Supersprint (LA, long cockpit)