Click here if you are having website access problems ×

For those new to Loton Park.....

Richard Price

• Area Representative

For those new to Loton Park.

Have you read the "Supplementary regulations", and noticed section 7, that "numbers should be affixed to both sides AND THE FRONT of the car in accordance with S 9.2.5" 🤔

What it does not clarify, is that its normally acceptable to have smaller numbers on the front rather than the 9" numbers that most of us use. I normally use 6" high numbers on the front when required. (I cut then out of a sheet of black sticky backed plastic).

I would also highly recommend that you walk the hill. A couple of years ago one of the first cars up the hill was a 205 Gti and the driver had never competed at Loton Park before. He ended up in the tyre wall at Museum as he found his brakes were not very effective when all four wheels were not in contact with the tarmac *eek*

Mark D

Well as of this morning my car starts and now has a valid MOT, it's the first time it's run since Castle Coombe 😳

Could be an interesting weekend, as a Loton Park novice and I've watched a few vidoes online (thanks Shaun, Ken and Scott Moran 😳) but who knows what it's going to be like in real life.

Cheers

Rob G

• Leadership Team

Al - the competitor parking is seperate from the spectator parking, but it's all very close.

Do you have tickets? Most of us have got spares so it seems silly to spend extra money getting in. My mobile is 07902 472360 if you wanted to give me a call from the gate -

Michael.

My appologies guys/gals but I'm going to have to bow out on this one.

My travel back from Brazil today hasn't quite gone as planned and I'm gooing to have to drop out.

Have a good comp, enjoy and I'll see you all at Curborough.

Cheers

Chris.

Hi Michael *arrowup* *arrowup*, Malcolm Hickey has kindly sent Me a ticket but Im now looking for another as My brother is coming up too! I'll pop your number in my phone and give you a ring enroute, I'll probably get there 10:30ish!!

Ta

Al..

Al Evs.

The Ultimate driving machine isn't German!!!....here

Just like to say that Me and my Brother had a great day at Our first Hillclimb event at Loton Park yesterday! Big thanks again for the tickets ,Malcolm,Michael and Tam!!

Looks like I've got another itch that needs scratching!! I think I need to tap up a few rich friends for sponsorship and You never know??

I've just got back from a great Blat over some great mountain roads here in South Wales....Happy Days 😬

Cheers

Al Evans..