Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Porsche 911 SC

Rob Morris

Thinking of selling my 911 SC in Guards read with Black interior, bought in March from Autobahn for nearly £11k, since had in excess of £1k spent on improving general condition and specification. So total spend this year £12k on offer (if you are quick) at £11K.

Car has covered 128,000 miles with full service history and £15k of receipts including recent gearbox rebuild, new brakes etc. Car is taxed and MOT'd ready to go........only for sale due to lack of time to enjoy.

James May loves his.......

I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing 😬

Deserves to go to a good home at that price Rob (although year, G50 box or not, sunroof, photos etc. would be helpful possibly....)

Good luck with the sale *thumbup*

Dave Ardley - White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams - King Clam of Clam Hill!

photos

Hi guys,

Car is 1982, running 915 box (rebuilt 35,000 miles ago) I have replaced the selector bushes and the change is very sweet (think the G50 v 915 is a bit of a myth)it also has stainless heat exchangers and exhaust and has had the cam chain tensioner modified to hydraulic so all the right jobs have been covered

Car also has following basic spec

Electric windows

Electric sunroof

Electric mirrors

Electric seats

CD with electric ariel

Remote locking (inc CAT 1 alarm)

Headlamp washers

Recent discs and pads all round

Good Bridgstone tyres

She is a tidy genuine solid car in one of the best colours that still has a very good turn of speed 0-60 sub 6 secs and 146 top end

Viewing requested for Thursday so who knows?

Update on car following few questions

1) MOT'd until March 2011

2) Taxed until April 2011

3) Runs on unleaded

Great opportunity to experience classic 911 air cooled motoring for price of 2nd hand Mondeo with the added advantage of NO depreciation (i.e. buy it, drive it, enjoy it, sell it, get your money back and possibly make a profit with time) *cool*

Hi Gary,

You could always add some of my toys to your collection?

Decided that I have too many things going on in my life so I thought that I could make life a little easier by selling some of the toys hence having most of them on offer to see what (if any) I can find new homes for?

Edited by - Rob Morris on 11 Aug 2010 23:08:01