Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Suzuki GSXR750G Slabside

Rob Morris

Considering selling my VERY original Slabside GSXR750 model G (2nd year of production with 25mm longer swingarm and NO tank slappers).

I have owned this bike for 6 or 7 years, but have had it on SORN for last 5 or so due to not having time to ride. Bike has coved less than 35,000 miles and still has original exhaust. Bike would be supplied with spare set of GSXR1100 wheels with new tyres (1/2" wider rear) spare top fairing, rear shock, clutch and seat.

Please remember that it is 25 years since the introduction of this bike that basically started the REAL race replica for the road and a genuine CLASSIC of the future

Obviously the bike has no MOT or tax due to the SORN, however if required I would be willing to tax and test for a small cost to cover my time and the tax.

Please note that this bike is in very good condition physically and especially mechanically, likewise, as classic bike's go this is VERY usable (i.e. I have seen 145mph and climbing) and capable not like many of the early Jap bikes.

Looking for sensible offers around £1,600 with pictures available.

Forgot to mention that the performance of this machine is still very good even compared to today's bikes......I have seen 145 on the clock and she was still pulling.

So all in all a VERY usable classic bike with a stunning engine, good handling and okay brakes.