Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Camping at Harewood

Dutchy

The clan Gibsons (well TP and I) will be camping from 8pm on Friday. I seem to recall that the shower block (with 2 cubicles) next to the toilet block was open last year so the facilities aren't too bad at all.

Looking forward to seeing those of you competing at the weekend *wavey*

I seem to recall that the shower block (with 2 cubicles) next to the toilet block
Noooooooooooooo.... that's supposed to be 'secret' info, for BARC(Y) members only *smile*... I was banking on being able to sell 'shower tickets' at £5 a go (£10 on Sunday when everyone really starts smelling. Damn you 😬

On a serious note - I'll be bringing along a full tool kit, socket set, trolley jack etc. So any club members who are travelling light and need tools during the weekend can borrow them as needed. Just give me a shout if you need to borrow anything.

1.6 K Series EU3, 2003, with DVA K05 and a few other goodies...

website here

It's all very well Matthew rolling his eyes at me keeping an eye on the weather forecast but I know who will have the last laugh if it is wet - just keeping my options open by having a room booked elsewhere just in case! Will be there to "help" him put the tent up Saturday afternoon!