Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CATERHAM FIREBLADE

Blade Runner

Hi,

OT but I also have a Fireblade in the same colour and need to touch up some stone chips. Do you know what colour it is painted? I was told it is Persian Rose but not sure if this correct or which car manufacturer it is from.

Thks,

Robin

O/T Close Stew, but its an isuzu colour

offically called 822 Persian rose.

my ex whiting prototype blade had this written inside the boot with permanant marker when I bought it

I got a touch up stick and an aerosol made up at a local car accessory shop so can confirm its the right stuff *thumbup*

Edited by - blade_runner on 6 Aug 2010 20:59:10

Thanks Steve.

I googled and discovered it was also an Opel colour. I guess this makes sense as both Opel and Isuzu were owned by GM at some point.

Can you please email me the company that supplied the paint as that is exactly what I need.

Sorry to hijack your thread - but at least it is keeping it at the top of the list *smile*

I will add that the Fireblade is a fantastic 7 and has the best steering of any 7 I have driven. IMHO it has a fantastic spec - 6 speed sequential gearbox, 0-60 in 3.6 seconds etc. for the money. Plus so few made so very exclusive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

May be something to do with this here which I thought was advertised far too cheaply, although with everything it all depends on what someone is prepared to pay.

Trouble with BECs is that the market is limited, and because Caterham have not continued down the route of offering them then people assume they are going to be difficult to maintain 🤔 Having driven a JW Fireblade, I can vouch for the fact that this is a fantastic car for the money.

Replacement engines for Fireblades and Blackbirds are Lava Orange Caterham Blackbird *cool*