Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 spots

the green sneaker

It could have been us. Was one of them a Silver SV and the other a Green one? We are up that road quite often, but now that the "new" chippings go almost into Ashbourne, it may be a while till we go up there again.

Were you the Green and Yellow one that we waved at? *wavey* *wavey*

Have we "spotted" you before parked outside the Roebuck pub at Draycott in the Clay? Why not come along to our meeting at The Swan with Two Necks at Longdon in between Lichfield and Rugeley on the 3rd Thursday of the month? Roy and Sharon with the Silver SV will be there and so will me and Sue who were in the Green one.

Stuart

hello again *wink* yep that was us as well we spoted you and i posted it remember you replyed to it . we go to the swan with to necks on sundays becuase my shift work makes it hard midweek where hoping to go to the rally at RAF woodford this weekend we are camping over night *eek* i have got the tickets for it we just need the weather to be good *thumbup* if you are going we could meet up there 😬 🤔 anyway cya for now *wavey* *smokin*

Ha , I remember now. We hope you two have a good weekend and that the weather is kind to you. We are going to Mallory Park on Sunday for the British Rally Cross meeting. We went last year and it was one of the best days we have ever had there. We will catch up one day. We always look on the Roebuck car park when we come past. If we see you there again we will stop.

Stuart