Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sprint and Hill Climb Training

Mike Desmond

Given the recent interest from people in attending a training day at Curborough I have succeeded in arranging for two experienced sprinters to come along to what would be a private test day sometime (TBA) in September. The training will take the form of both group instruction/advice at a max of 1:5 ratio along with more specific 1:1 instruction. Video, both in car and external footage will be used and reviewed on the day to prove our listening skills. The training can be adapted to the individuals attending and can look at car set up also.

It is not the intention to time the runs as the advice will concentrate on the particular skills involved in driving a 7 quickly. It is also hoped that the advice will not be limited to Curborough and how to drive that circuit quickly. Each corner will be looked at on its own and specific advice provided. It is intended that we will then be able to transfer this information to other circuits/hills.

The cost of this day based on 10 people attending is likely to be £160/car+driver.

Whilst the training is aimed at Novices, it is open to anyone, as the training will be geared to the individuals' needs.

If you are interested please post your interest here or email me directly. I must point out again that this is far more than a simple test day.

Regards

Mike Desmond

1600cc Superlight - Class 3