Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Self Cancelling Indicators

Petrolhead

Got a reply from Signal Dynamics:

We do sell to the UK via our website. We use USPS International Mail to deliver items across the globe and have shipped many items to Europe.

Pricing of shipping will show up in your checkout with any order you place.

Hope that helps.

-----

My site-----

k80rum has a CATFLASH MK2 for sale in the for sale section at the moment.

I've had a CATFLASH on mine for the last 5-6 years without problem - tip when fitting position so that you can acces the box to readjust the time delay.

Funny thing is that since I fitted it I rarely forget to switch the indicators off manually *rolleyes*

Paul M

New R400: 2 push buttons on the dash, one either side of steering wheel. Button flashes green in concert with the green arrow in the rev counter. No annoying beep as they cancel after a period of time (20 seconds I think) if you forget them. Not as good as the R500 set up but seems pretty good for a Caterham *cool*

==================================

R400SV in orange - so far unmodified!

Just one thing to remember with the SDC unit: it does need to be wired in from a switched power supply as without this there is a small current drain. Bob Simon's wiring diagram is spot on.

More instructions from Norman Verona's site: here, half way down the page.

Edited by - Mick Day on 27 Jul 2010 11:37:35

• Area Representative

Here's a nice alternative to self-cancellers; and from a British company for £39.99, Audicator

I do like this idea, as I like to control my own indicators, albeit that I do forget to turn them off every now and again.

It's more than a simple buzzer from a motorbike shop though, as it does a lot more than just squark at you loudly from the minute you start indicating.

Here's some Q&A's about what Audicator is all about from the Ducati Sporting Club website, though Audicator's inventor also started this site, so bear that in mind.

Giles

Edited by - gileshudson on 27 Jul 2010 12:41:10

• Area Representative
And there should be a club discount via the Members Area Deals section

There is indeed Ian, but 'L7C07' doesn't work. I tried a multitude of variants including 08, 09, 10 in case that was the year designation, but nothing . . .

If anyone from the Club is reading thsi, it might be worth contacting Audicator for an updated code if they are still happy to provide a dosicunt.

Giles

-----Beryl the Peril (HPC)

I fitted an Audicator to my 7 a few years back and it works a treat. Programmable number of flashes before it starts beeping at you, and then increases in volume. It also resets the count if you have your foot on the brake, so it doesn't get annoying sitting at a junction.

I had the same problem with the Club discount code not working, but emailed them and they reactivated the code. Their contact details should be on the website somewhere.