Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pentium 4 desktop PCs - [Now Dispatched.. as in 'gone'.. as in left the building..]

Rich N

Now all donated to charity with the help of jingars.

I have about 5 mini desktop PC's with Intel Pentium 4 processors which I need rid of (need space in the loft).

They've been running constantly for the last 3 years (mail server, web server, domain controller, ISA proxy server) in a test environment so as a result they're in pretty good nick. (i.e. they've not been turned on and off every day with the associated wear *smile*) I think one of them has a noisy PSU fan.

IDE disks (40gb) and between 512mb and 1gb of memory each.

No working CD drives (they sucked air for 3 years.. what do you expect!)

They are actually branded machines although I forget which Brand.. maybe Elonex or a smaller brand like them.

Free. Collection from Oxford area (or GONADS maybe) would be great.

I accept the "FIRST DIBS" method of transaction as well as "Can I have a picture" and other such items which agrivate people. These PC's are not being offered elsewhere so take them or leave them, and I'll decide what to do if nobody wants them.

--=[Oxford7s.net]=--

[subscribe: List-subscribe@Oxford7s.net]

Edited by - Rich N on 27 Jul 2010 10:18:42

Excellent..

So what method of dubious too-ing and fro-ing would you like to follow? Should I run around preparing photos of standard cream coloured PC's? Or should I type a full specification 😬

haha.

--=[Oxford7s.net]=--

Rich,

I have a friend that works for the YMCA who is after something like these. I cannot get hold of her at the moment, but I will be travelling up from Kingston in London back home to Worcester tomorrow, so could collect en route back up the M40 tomorrow evening?

Drop me a mail (jon AT ingarfield DOT net) and I will give you a call tomorrow to tie up a meet at your place?

Jon, I'll bosh you an email so as to take this offline and add to the secrecy that we love so much in the "fore sale" section

Jack - I appreicate the irony in the totally unrelated hiijack and ofcourse would be delighted to help.. I'll take a look, but I don't think I do. See you Saturday!

--=[Oxford7s.net]=--

So what method of dubious too-ing and fro-ing would you like to follow? Should I run around preparing photos of standard cream coloured PC's? Or should I type a full specification
😬 😬 😬

Overpriced if you ask me....

See some pictures of the build here. 18,000 miles completed!

totally unrelated hiijack and ofcourse would be delighted to help
😬

It is not totaly unrelated... 😬 Only if you have some lying about, could exhange for some tomatoes *confused* 😬

Jack

Emily, The Very Yellow 21

PS: have you thought about freecycle? Can put them on there is you want

Edited by - jackb_ms on 26 Jul 2010 09:06:44

Oh no, so many classic "For Sale" errors in one thread now..

I'm afraid jingars collected them last night and they are off to the charity-that-had-a-hit-single-in-the-Disco-era-which-involves-throwing-letter-based-shapes-with-your-arms-when-you-hear-it. If you know the one.

I'll change the subject to show they've all been dispatched. As in they've actually left the building.

Second Dibs!!!!

That is if Jingars's jolly disco dancing crew decide they don't want them because the noisy fan hurts their ears and the whole transaction is reversed.

Can gonads pick things up at the YMCA or would I have to make my own arrangements?

😬

Peter

BRAWNGP green SUPERLIGHT *smokin*

FCITW 2009 😬