Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A question for the site manager

Ozzy

Who's this Ozzy you're agreeing with

Maybe the person who started this thread *confused* ... *eek* ... *tongue* ... 😬

Flanders AR - Flanders.AR@gmail.com

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of fuss is being made here about nothing. I personally don't see the need to force people to post on here when they blatmail someone with an offer - that would feel a bit intrusive/excessive to me.

I have missed out on stuff in the same circumstances but, so what? It's a bit irritating perhaps but I'm old enough to take the disappointment without moaning about it *rolleyes*

Life''s not fair - get over it 😬

What's wrong with ebay, apart from the fact that it will p1ss off the serial timewasters dibbers?

Mark's link was to provide information to viewers of the forum; he isn't the seller and if you are the winning bidder on ebay then you stand a reasonable chance of actually getting the item, rather than being told "sold it to someone via email a few hours ago" which seems to be a major gripe on here.

Links to a sales/auction website in the "For Sale" section? Hanging's too good for 'em!

I should add that seeing as Petrolhead has previously stipulated that he cannot be bothered to go to the bank and so will not accept cheques for items that he has listed for sale, I would have thought that the control offered by ebay was right up his street.

Edited by - jingars on 27 Jul 2010 16:18:05