Click here if you are having website access problems ×

EU3 VVC ECU, sensors, PiperX/Vauxhall back plate, number plate light

Mankee

VVC 160 ECU. No 5AS or plipper stuff unfortunately and I'm not sure how the immobiliser circuitry works on Caterhams compared to Rovers. Maybe ideal for making an EU3 to EU2 converter? Pictures here, here and here. £30

EU3 crank sensor. Markings hard to tell from photos, but the part no. is NSC100760. Pictures here and here. £10

EU3 cam sensor. Part no. NSC100380. If you have a blanking plate so that I can block off the sensor hole on my VVC head then I can do you a deal! 😬 Pictures here and here. £10

Brand new, unused and unopened Pipercross flat back plate for Vauxhalls. According to the Pipercross website, suitable for HS 2300/16v 20XE engines and has a 97mm carb centre. Part number is C6051. Pictures here and here. £30

Lastly, I've got the number plate light removed from my 1997 Supersport. Totally useless to me as I don't have any lights any more, so FREE to a new home in exchange for an NtL donation. *smile*

(Notes to remind myself of things: MG ZR flywheel/air con pump/power steering pump/engine mount...)

Edited by - Mankee on 18 Aug 2010 08:41:33

• 2 weeks later...
Correcto! The bits are from an MG ZR 160 engine I bought recently. Not really sure if the bits are useful to anyone to be honest, so thought I'd try them here again before relisting them on eBay in a few weeks time. *smile*

Problem is that the engine loom off anything else than a Caterham will miss one of the ECU connectors.

If someone is building his own loom for IE an MBE ECU this would not be an issue though.

I had a feeling that was the case as I noticed the the smaller of the ECU plugs was unoccupied when I started stripping the ancilliaries off the engine. Never to mind; if no one snaps it up here then back onto eBay it'll go. *smile*

• 3 weeks later...