Click here if you are having website access problems ×

o/t Panerai Luminor Marina PAM00111

Wingnonut

The house extension is running over budget and I need to liquidate some assets *rolleyes* So one for the watchists on BC.

It is an F series (so 2003) PAM 00111 as per here, (although it pre dates the sandwich dial that the current 111 has). It has a black dial and currently a black leather Panerai strap with tang buckle that is about a year old. I also have the original tan strap which is a bit tatty but very usable, a "Mario Pacci" vintage leather strap (very chunky and pre-vendome style which cost £190) and the spare rubber strap that comes with all Panerai. It has all the boxes, tools and papers. The watch is in perfect working order and in good condition with only superficial scratching to the case as would be expected from normal wear. The crystal is perfect.

I have just been quoted £2000 by the dealer (Blowers) from whom I bought it 3.5 years ago (which is incidently £10 more than I paid back then!)and they will most probably market it for £2700 once they have given it a service and a polish up. Proof that these watches do go up in value! If anyone cares to match what Blowers are offering then I would rather it went to a BCer than a dealer.

I have pics that I can send to anyone interested.

Cheers!

W.Nut *thumbup*.

Rosso Superlight no.087 (no longer)