Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Thoughts of a non cateram owner!

DougS

Hope you guys don't mind owners of "other" cars posting!

I've been viewing the forums for quite a while without posting & the information available is astounding + lots of activity unlike some forums.

My question is, as the owner of a Kawasaki 1000 engined Striker (sorry!) I have noticed a total lack of bike powered Cateram subject matter.

Is this total taboo or is this due more to a lack of factory support? Having owned both car & bike engined powered cars, I'd hate to tour Europe (or even UK?) in my Striker but for sunny day blasts & the odd track day it's hard to beat.

Any thoughts? 😬 *confused*

Hi,

I think its because there aren't many caterham's with bike engines. You could try www.se7ens.net as they (/we for I am a member there as well) talk about all types of seven there (strikers included) and there are a fair few with bike engines. There is also a bike engined car email list as well - not sure of the address for it though.

HOOPY CYCLE WINGS *thumbup* CUCUMBER *thumbdown*

DougS

Try here, almost any imaginable engine / vehicle combination has been built, been considered or is being built (fireblade in a fiat 500 anyone *eek*).

This year a group trip was organised to Le Mans and there are also regular track days and meets.

Dan