Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

track day camera-video.

chambomg

Depends on what your budget and expectations are.

I find using a camera which i can't turn on/off and put in/out record easily when I'm strapped in the car, a real pain to use, so i went for This camera here which has a remote control.

The other aspect to consider is sound. the camera I've mentioned above comes with a decent remote microphone and you get high quality audio recorded.

If you are not too bothered about the above there are several other decent options.

Have you tried Dogcam Sport? I've tried kit 1 and have kit 2. On balance I think the cheaper one is better for sound, kit 2 for picture quality. You'll need to add for a mount and memory card too. Very helpful people. *thumbup*

VX HPC - Loud and proud here

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere

The DogCam kit looks good, but don't be fooled into thinking it's HD. To their credit, DogCam use "hDVR" which is much better than the "HDVR h720" as used on the box. Anyone might think it was 720p HD (which is 1280x720), but it's not, it's 720x576, or 576p, which is the same resolution used on SD PAL DVDs.