Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Choice of TVR Chimaeras for sale.

kenny.

I've got a couple of nice TVR Chimaeras in the garage and due to wanting my 7 back from a friends barn have now decided the only way to achieve that is to sadly let one go.....I will not leave them outside.

So the first car....

1998 "400", I procured this car from fellow Blatchatter Harrie last year. It was a cracker when I got it but I have thrown a large slab of money at it to make it truely fantastic, being the fettler I am.

Car is in Starmist blue with tan hide, 48000 miles and full service history.All MOTs keys,fobs and books/reciepts present.

Body lovely,chassis excellent and engine pulls like a train, interior as new as can be for 12 years old, really fresh. Detailed engine bay with all new blue silicone hoses,new Magnecor blue silicone leads, new dizzy cap and rotor arm and plugs,full ACT induction kit with freshly powder coated rocker covers to match in blue. Car has had its exhaust sleeved too, sounds awsome.

Drives like a dream, ultra reliable has had all niggly faults removed. Recently passed MOT with no advisories........................£8750

2) Second one is a rare beast which I bought earlier on this year with a view to getting it to the same standard as the above car............I have improved upon it but circumstances at home recently have put it on the back burner in order of importance.

Its a 1993 Chimaera 430, as I say a rare car with not many made.

Again it's in Starmist Blue but with Magnolia hide. 54000 miles and also with FSH and all MOTS.

I have recently fitted a Leven Technologies Stainless (carbon fibre effect) dasboard to the car and sorted out its sluggish electrics. All earthing points were refreshed and extra earths added. Electrics now as they should be and no problems at all. New battery and new plug extenders/heat shields just fitted.

Bodywork very nice indeed, shines up lovely, interior very good but obviously not quite as pristine as the above car, great hifi with big Harmon Kardon amp. Chassis looks solid albeit dirty but its engine is simply fabulous.

The 430 model had a lot of headwork done by TVR power and you can tell, it absolutely flies, very quick indeed. Engine in lovely condition and as per the above car uses no oil or water and both keep their temperatues and oil pressure pefectly............I'd take around £6750 for this one,

Loads more to say about them but thats it for now.............just contact me if you'd like further info.

Edited to add, only one is for sale.....either one but I will be keeping one.

Cheers

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

Edited by - kenny. on 6 Jul 2010 09:20:10

Carl, tried sending pics twice now, sent less pics on my second attempt.............both times the mail has been returned. I think its the Hotmail address not accepting big files..............it happened with another lad who has now sent me a different address and all is OK..................do you have another address to try?

Cheers *thumbup*

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

Jingars, many thanks for that *thumbup* I may take you up on that offer.

Tried resending the pics to Carl in 2 batches now.................I think some have got through, I'll wait and see if he got them.

Many thanks again though.

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

Thanks very much Mark for your help and for your comments........appreciated *thumbup*

Yours is the only email address I've managed to get the pics through to *confused*.......I'm still trying my hardest for a couple of other lads, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks again for that.

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

• Area Representative

Hi Kenny, thanks for the photos. I think the problem is due to the size of the images, I forwarded them on to my friend and iPhone said the attachments in the email were more than 20mb!

Car looks fabulous though

Nick

-----

Back in a BEC! - but done alright in Class 1...

Cheers Mark,

Thanks for that Nick, nice one *thumbup*

I just use a little Ixus for the pics but they are turning out massive. Haven't worked out yet how to reduce the size on the camera..............only way I know how to shrink the pics is via one of those pic reducer sites which takes an age.

Thanks again.

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

Milo, long time no speak...........how is everything?

We should have been over there now but OH has been a little bit poorly so had to cancel it for now.....when are you next over?

Tried to phone you a while back, spoke to your brother. I was at your place a few months ago and spoke to the builders...........what they said baffled me in all honesty about the works. I went up with our Spanish mate Antonio who knows the people in the town hall well........keep me posted with things Milo and I hope everything turns out well and you use the place this year.

Cheers.

PS Hows the monster 7 😬.....finished yet?

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

Nick, your pal bought the 400 today and was thrilled to bits with it......car did look and sound awsome as it drove away. He's got a nice car there and owes you a beer, so do I for all your messing about with the pictures.

Cheers,

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

• Area Representative

Hi kenny,

Brilliant! If he hadn't had bought it i would have been very surprised. Talk about a keen buyer 😳 😬 I expect i will hear a bit about it on Monday *wink*

Cheers

Nick

Back in a BEC! - but done alright in Class 1...

For you Carl it would have been no problem *smile*

Funnily enough though the darker trim is better for mingers like me 😬......first time I sat in the magonlia seats in the other one I knackered the driving seat with the oily/pink antifreezy cloth I had in my @rse pocket 😬...........took a week to get it off *mad*

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo

Nick, many thanks for that. Nice couple as well, pleasure to spend the morning with them. Please do pass on my regards and as I promised him I can save him a few bob if he brings it over here for service/MOT/Sundries...there is a cracking bloke locally who still has not subscribed to 80 pound an hour brigade *thumbup*

Thanks again Nick

Kenny

HPC 218 Evo