Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling all owners of white smoking barges, with poncy blue leather that drink too much beer and live in a foriegn country over the bridge

Dicks

Thank you very for your email. Quite frankly I was astonished. *eek*

I don't really care if the Herts/Penns area has an active involvement in recreating famous historical battles in your own inimitable style. *rolleyes*

The fact is I think it would be in bad taste to recreate the battle of Agincourt in our ballroom with your lot sporting false boobs (well some of you), bikinis and ginger wigs.

I don't follow your thinking, the image that you sent me taken at last years village fete of RoyH as King Henry V was laughable. I don't know which school you went to but I was never taught that a King rode into battle on a llama, whilst wearing a pink sheer bikini and a Mick Hucknall wig; armed only with a rolled up copy of Razzle. Hardly a children's show is it? *eek*

May I politely suggest that you try the town of Cinderford where this type of behavior is more acceptable albeit with sheep rather than llamas. 😶‍🌫️

Many thanks

Tim

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Webshots here

May I politely suggest that you try the town of Cinderford where this type of behavior is more acceptable

Bring it on!!! Fresh blood in the Forest gene pool! *smile* *thumbup*

Richard can "enjoy" Sylvia "the saggy" Simmonds from the Nags Head!

If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawnmower 😬

Webshots here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry Dicks thats not a service that we offer in house and I don't keep those type of phone numbers *nono* *nono* *nono*

It's just a thought, but you could try Bailey he might know a lad or two that could "assist" you 😳

Failing that how about a warm apple pie or a water melon - a la American Pie?

😶‍🌫️