Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Samsung 40" LCD TV

Rich N

I'm selling our Samsung 40" LCD tv, model: le40m87bdx

I've got a new TV and it's so thin that the speakers are utter ****e, which means I need to sell the old TV (which had good sound!!) to fund my 5.1 surround purchase I now need.

The Samsung is black. It's absolutely beautiful. It sounds good. Freeview built in, plenty of HDMI and component/scart connections etc. Comes with a stand. It's 2 years old. I don't even know why I'm selling it really.

Looking for £350 but I'll take an offer from a fellow club member if you feel strongly it's worth less than that.

Rich

I'll post it, no problems Stuart. I've got the box for the TV I just replaced it with, so I'll load it into that and book a courier, expect it to be £15 if that's ok? Bubble wrap and cardboard is on me 😬

I'm actually mid-way through typing up an eBay advert so I'll hold off...would you gimme a shout tonight if you don't want it? *wavey*

Tim - where are you based? (edit: I see, borders or somewhere near)

I've got the remote but I'm PRETTY SURE it didn't come with a paper manual (it did come with a CD which I binned I THINK) - I have a PDF I could email but you're not going to need it...

Will be in touch if Stuart doesn't get permission 😬

--=[Oxford7s.net]=--

[subscribe: List-subscribe@Oxford7s.net]

Edited by - Rich N on 5 Jul 2010 14:15:42