Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Le Mans Classic package

stephen grant

Rather unfortunately I've fractured my back and am not going to be able to make it. My pain, your gain...

I have for sale 1 set of tickets for the Travel Destinations package to the LMC 2010. This includes the following;

- Crossing for one car on Le Shuttle @ 11am Thursday

- Camping for two people (and parking for the car) at Travel Destinations exclusive secure "on-circuit" (not literally I assume but I think it's opposite Tetre Rouge) campsite along with their facilities.

- Entrance ticketsfor two people to the event

- Return crossing Sunday evening (8pmish I think, although Eurostar are usually very flexible about crossing times).

It may be possible to move the crossing times if these do not suit.

I also have for sale a pass for 2 laps of the entire circuit booked for before the race, although you will need to satisfy the organisers that your car is "eligable" to use the - I was taking my replica Lotus Eleven down, which they were happy enough to let on track - i'm not sure what the situation is with the seven.

I'll post prices up in the morning when i've checked what I paid, but please let me know if any interest, it would be a shame to let them go to waste.

Many thanks,

stephen