Click here if you are having website access problems ×

All sold now thanks!

Fishy Dave

Hello, a bit of an odd selection of bits for sale.

1. Autocom unit (active Plus), part of an Active rider kit we bought at the bike show two years ago. We bought three units, one is in the Seven, the others were on our bikes (now sold). I am using the headsets still in our helmets, so what you see in the photo HERE is what you get i.e. the main unit, and the 12v cable. To complete you will need two headsets, which are available from a variety of places, including ebay.

The Autocom units are high quality, voice operated and are ideal for talking to a passenger in the Seven, even with an aeroscreen. The ports to plug your phone and MP3 player are handy too.

Yours for £40 including postage which is considerably cheaper than what we paid.

Sold to Paul Manning

2. Bighead stainless fastners and adhesive, bought as part of the group buy on here a couple of years back. Used to neatly and safely mount your cycle wings to the stays with the help of tie wraps. Once I started racing I was not so worried about the cosmetics and decided to screw big bolts through the wings instead! Bigheads pictured HERE

Looking for £20 including postage.

Sold

3. Pair of Wipac lens for LHD cars or use on the continent. These were fitted to my car when I bought it in France. No cracks or damage, and no internal corrosion, unlike my current RHD units (just a few French flies to remove!). The box is marked as Quadoptic, and they are the standard 7" size. Pictured Here

Open to offers, how does £24 including postage sound?

Sold

David Smitheram, Wiltshire (South) Joint AR, 07718 368173.

Used to be a 1400, now 1600 supersport race car

Edited by - Fishy Dave on 1 Jul 2010 00:00:54

Edited by - Fishy Dave on 1 Jul 2010 22:32:31

Hello Dave,

I'll take the LHD headlights.

Are you happy to take £20 all in?

Edited to say I can do UK bank to UK bank transfer and I have a UK address (BFPO) to post to.

Gavin

1988 1700 Supersprint (LA, long cockpit)

Edited by - Clousta on 1 Jul 2010 05:59:05

@Gavin, will meet you in the middle at £22. I suspect the postage will cost me a bit so don't want to drop it any lower. If happy then I will drop you an e-mail with my bank details.

@spiderlane, you have BM.

*smile*

David Smitheram, Wiltshire (South) Joint AR, 07718 368173.

Used to be a 1400, now 1600 supersport race car