Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Quaife seq. 6speed box

Marius

Peter,

Educated as you are, the first half of the word ASSUME is indeed ASS, such as one who would think that the effect of a 9mph gain would occur at 100 -110 mph would be. I of course was neither thinking nor suggesting that.

Indeed the test track is not at Curborough, is somewhat wider and extends all the way around London. Its also empty at night and a damn sight closer to my house.

So it appears you were laughing out of your 🙆🏻

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM site

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website here

Edited by - fat arnie on 30 Aug 2002 14:38:33

As I've been fastest across the line for years (except this time, you swine Edmands....) and second fastest this time I'm interested what demon tweek (small d and t) I have that Peter C doesn't.

Driver weighing more than 100kg? Vauxhall engine? Vauxhall race style light weight roll hoop? Errrr???

I certainly don't have an undertray if that is what you were insinuating.

Don't worry Graham the mantle will no doubt be yours again, as I won't be returning to Curborough.

More weight out of the car, fitting of the sequential g'box and perhaps even some racing fuel and a remap would almost certainly result in a far nastier accident next time round if speeds increase as a consequence.

Paul,

I think a fair few formula regs state a tyre size in terms of fitment size rather than physical size.

An 8/22/13 ACB10 is 9 inches wide and 21 inches dia - more grip, better acceleration maybe?????

I'm not maijng this up! I was really p*ssed off when I realised the info on the website, which I had applied to my calculations, was not correct!

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM site

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website here