Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

1.8 VVC - For Sale

TriggersBroom

R241 FMV - 1.8 VVC - totally unique Alfa Achille Blue

£15,500 ovno to include 5 x magnesium Speedlines.

I'd love to keep the car, but impending fatherhood means other ambitions for my cash, here's the spec' -

Caterham 6-speed 'box, LSD, uprated big brakes, widetrack suspension,

15" magnesium Speedlines (with A032Rs, 205 front, 225 rear) including spare, removable 260mm Momo wheel, lightened flywheel, FIA roll-bar, carbon nose/dash/sill protectors, black leather interior (adjustable seats), heated screen, hood/tonneau covers, 7-grille, etc.

22,000-ish miles - recently serviced and sorted by The Auto Centre, Darlington, so the gearbox should last another 22K miles with any luck! This car requires a little cosmetic work (seriously, not too much!) around the suspension and hood sticks, hence the price.

Please e-mail for pictures and further details; the car looks fantastic with black detailing (the wheels have to be seen to be appreciated). As well as looking good, this is a great everyday Seven if ever there was one, and is as good for touring as it is for a blast through the lanes...

My scanner is on the blink, so if you've requested pictures, sorry for the delay! As an interim measure, if you have old copies of Low Flying the car is on the left in one of the pictures from the Oulton Park International Festival, next to Nick Henstock's yellow K-series with black/grey diamonds on the rear wings.

If anyone would like more info, please feel free to call on 0776 990 7328.

Cheers,

Chris.

Edited by - Bathroomsuiteblue on 29 Aug 2002 08:55:49