Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K Exhaust, S/S Cams & Pistons.

David Reeves

S3 side exit exhaust race 4 - 1, complete system non-cat, underbonnet lambda boss. Good used condition.

Caterham Supersport cams, fitted by Caterham in upgrade 2006, less than 3K use removed in DVA upgrade 2008.

Set of stock 1.8 pistons and rods, still mounted units. Fitted by Caterham in 2006 and replaced in DVA upgrade 2008, interestingly not a "matched" set, but OK for a stock engine.

Sensible offers please for Exhaust and Cams, Pistons/rods free to a good home.

Would prefer collection from Hampton Middx, or could bring to Castle Coombe 21st June.

David

Have you got a part number for the Cams? I'm wondering if they'd fit my 2007 1.6 engine.

Likewise the exhaust, but I don't know if this is any different to the one I have fitted. Do the four pipes come out the side before they converge?

Cheers, Rob.

Rob

Herewith link (sorry it's not a proper one) to Caterhams parts page for the Cams which they indicate will fit 1.4/1.6 & 1.8. They were fitted to mine when it was changed from stock 1.6 to the 1.8 S/S R at Caterham.

https://www.caterhamparts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=137_142&products_id=456&osCsid=4ea117df9e82d5ac71a2ea54af99af42

The exhaust is here and yes the 4 primaries exit the side panel before linking up in the 4 - 1 collector.

https://www.caterhamparts.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=167_170&products_id=316&osCsid=4ea117df9e82d5ac71a2ea54af99af42

I hope this helps

David

Hi David, I could well be interested in the exhaust. I'm afraid I don't have much of a clue on price, would you mind blatmailing me a suggested price?

M.

-------------------------------

Martin Saunders

DVA Power 1.8SS - upgradeitus finally bit me!