Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 Leather S type seats

robmar

trust me the current S-type leather seats + headrests + VAT are over £750 pair - if you don't believe me call Darren Philips in parts, basically they are the alternate option to the kevlar tillets which are slightly more for a pair. I must admit mine are spoken for now (swapped them for some new GRP tillets actually to complement my aeroscreen project ready for spring03, as I found s-types seat me too high with an aeroscreen because of all the extra padding).

M

Colin - I have been trying to email you at your profile email address and it keeps getting bounced

but in response to your email

hornets nest - np *wink*

Carpet set, dunno how much does one cost, not that much I do not think ? Would through it in free with the seats if you bought for 400 ;-)

The carpet set I have comprises of

1. rear bulk head

2. boot floor

3. 2 pieces for the footwell

4. and I think maybe something for the tunnel sides but not sure

rob

• 2 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

Hi Rob,

We stopped to pick up something to eat and left the car in a pub car park for all of 5 minutes at the most and one of these little Hitler type people stuck a parking ticket on it... *!3*&!? As its one of these private firms and not the proper traffice wardens I think I will just ignore it - esp. as its for £60 and seems a tad shady and cheap - they have even made it look like a "real" ticket to supposedly impress people of its validity.... and then the food wasn't too good either. The only good thing of the trip was getting the seats and having a decent natter with you and Sarah!

Nick

Yellow HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬