Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 Leather S type seats

robmar

PRICE REDUCED to £400 - or will swap for 1 CF tillet seat

Both these seats are now out of the car.

I have 2 leather 'S' type seats for sale, both are out of a 51 (reg sept 2001) car and in very good condition. One has been out of the car since October last year and has been stored covered up in the garage so is in excellent condition, the other has been in the car but again is in very good condition. Both are on runners.

This is to help fund a 2nd tillet (carbon kevlar) seat. So I am looking for £400 ono for the pair. Buyer collects or pays for postage. Seats are located in fichampstead whihc is ear wokingham berkshire.

either post here or email me at robmar@microsoft.com

rob

Edited by - robmar on 6 Sep 2002 08:56:03

Edited by - robmar on 1 Nov 2002 14:05:16

• 4 weeks later...

DITTO TO THE ORIGINAL AD - I have a pair of leather 97 S-types in VGC available as a straight swap for either a pair of GRP Tillets or a Single CARBON Tillet - available from next Mon 7 Oct, or maybe Sunday at the Festival if you ask nicely. Alternatively around the £495 mark for the pair, if anyone is still looking.

ms81@cant.ac.uk for more details

exactly - which is why I went in slightly higher because a) I'm not in a hurry to sell them, b) I figured yours at £400 would still sell first anyway, c) new these seats complete with headrests VAT are over £750 new these days

Guys,

You might be interested to know that I emailed Tillet today to enquire about getting a Caterham style Tillet seat for my MGB (wink wink - I don't own an MG and never will 😳). Their response was:

"The seat that we make for Caterham is exclusively sold to Caterham .for one of these you must contact them. We make a low back version that we do sell to private customers. £120.00 + vat (See attached picture)

We are also in the process of developing our new seat, which should be available around December.

This will be lightweight and similar in principle to our existing Caterham seat but wider across the chest area. The finished weight should be about 2.75 KGs, which is very light for a car seat."

So there may be an alternative to Caterhams (rip off price 🤔) Kevlar seats soon

*thumbup*

Edited by - MikeE on 2 Oct 2002 17:14:38

• 4 weeks later...