Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Le Mans tickets, Speed chills camping with 1/2 board, ferry crossing for sale.

Big Dan

It is with sadness that I'm posting this, but since Jan this year I have been suffering with a herniated disc and after talks with my boss who has been very supportive during this time I have decided that it is not possible for me to go.

So to recop some of the costs I have the following for sale:

Speed chills lotus seven club camping pitch C35 (7x5m)speed chills website

1/2 board for 2, includes breakfasts and dinners (the ticket is at home so will confrm later what exactly is included)

Ferry crossing on Norfolk lines Dover/Dunkirk out on thursday retrun Monday

General admission race tickets. Times confirmed later.

So if you fancy going and you have been too lazy to sort anything out then now's your chance.

Dan

www.solentse7ens.co.uk www.harbourcars.com

Speak to Anee-Marie at Speedchills she is very nice & might have a waiting list as the site is fully booked - 0845 652 88 24 (24 hrs) or 01252 717871 (office hours)

I am already part of a group booked with them so would not need a general entry or food package but if you still have this at the eleventh hour I could afford a little to extend the current pitch size we have as I have had to pay for parking away from the site as I was a late booking (It would not be anywhere near the actual cost though but if you stand to lose it all it might help *confused*)

Lawrence

07736 235658

Looking forward to getting to Le Mans 2009