Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Xflow engine urgently needed

Griff

The saga continues and my engine still lies in bits waiting for parts from here and there...I'll save you the tedious details but it's driving me mad *cry*

Now with a pending 6 month secondment to Canada starting end August, I'm keen to do some miles before the summer is gone. So has anybody got a good, serviceable Xflow engine I can drop into the car with minimal further messing around. I have all the ancillaries so that's not an issue, and can fit my dry sump and all the other bits, so a bare full or even a short engine will suffice. Of course I would prefer a full Caterham spec 1700 or better, but at this stage I'd just like to be mobile again.

Somewhere in the southern half of England would be great (I'm in Cirencester), but happy to venture further if that's what it takes. Wherever it comes from, it must be from a reliable source and be in known working condition. Will pay sensible money proportionate to the spec and quality in return for an easy life..!!

There must be someone out there who's converted to Zetec power with a lump going spare?

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by - Griff on 29 May 2010 18:18:53

Edited by - Griff on 29 May 2010 20:38:43