Click here if you are having website access problems ×

final clearance..

scooby dooby doo

I've found some more bits and pieces to sell:

- 2 UNUSED knee trim panels

- Loads of bilstein adjustable collars plus the spanners for them

- Battery Master switch eyebrow

- 2 std windscreen mirrors (NO idea how i've got two...

- a bit of braided brake line - banjo one end, threaded on the other. is it a rear bulkhead to dedion piece?

- front indicator housing and lens

- padded central bit for a momo wheel

- a reverse light (the dangling type)

- 2 rear light cluster lenses (one with a slight crack on the side and the other has split slightly near due t the brake light being to hot i guess

- pair of red bushes and a pair of green bushes (for front ARB I think)

- wiper control box

- 1996 K series engine and chassis loom. both are dirty and have the odd bit missing - useful for anybody planning a DIY lightweight loom perhaps 🤔 🤔

- dedion boot carpet

most of these are free with a few quid to NtL if you can collect from me in North London

and i still have (but people have mailed me about them (so consider this a reminder people *smile*)

- hood

- hood bars

- pedal box cover

- pair of 180 lb rear dedion springs

- head light unit

HOOPY CYCLE WINGS *thumbup* CUCUMBER *thumbdown*

I''ll do some direct mails in the morning but here we go...

Trevor - OK cool. I''ll mail you for details. Its just the actual lenses to make that clear.

Eddie - Same thing. I''ll mail you. Except I don''t know your email address. The function has been turned off in blatchat after we all go spammed.... These are the alloy collars and adjustable bits. I''ll have to check up exactly which bits there are but it should be a full set of adjustable bits and most of the top collars.

*smile* *smile*

Tony J - Trim panels are fairly straight forward - came with new chassis and I didn''t want them

Eyebrow - i decided to mount the switch on the dash as I have an aeroscreen and didn''t want to make an hole in the side of my new scuttle.

ind housing - its the orange lens, the white plastic bit it screws to and i think a bit of wiring.

loom - there two looms - the engine loom and the chassis loom. are you interested in both 🤔

HOOPY CYCLE WINGS *thumbup* CUCUMBER *thumbdown*